Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
> Just a  note to everybody - I am maintaining a blog for our freedel event at
> http://www.freedel.org.

Wow! nicely done.

hate to say this but, aye! whats up with the fsf-india link? who all
from fsf-india are working on this even speak up.

Btw, would it not be nice to have a IRC meet up? people coming to the
event who are not in delhi at the moment *cough* *cough*  can also get
actively involved.

P.
--
Alas, even today there's little worth thinking and saying that does
not grievously wound the state, the gods, and common decency.