well I am a novice too but will try and tell you

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ramesh]# ssh -X devzone

instead of devzone you will have to give the name of the target machine
and its ip something like

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ramesh]# ssh -X [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The target machine I guess has to be on your network thats enable for ssh

regards
ram