Hi
Well
A. I am not Delhi based
B. Am contributing to GNU/LInux by having helped our small setup (NGO)
change to Linux - Ubuntu
C. Am not in a position to fund directly but will try and help out in
other ways - like promoting GNU/Linux amongst friends, organizations,
colleagues and family.
D. Would love to be there and help out and learn as well - will try and
make it is if possible

regards
ram