Couple of things that can be done are as follows :

1. You use suexec and take let AMS have fun with his bots.
2. You do a sudo and have the same problem as above. In both cases you
just hope there are no bugs in your implementation which would result
in your system being hacked or made useless long before you realized
what has happened.
3. You use the web front end as a queuing mechanism and allow a
separate superuser process to implement the creation process. Better in
the sense that your application is modular and each module does what it
is good at. Throw in a authorization step and the whole thing is a
little more secure.
4. Do you really need to change the system setup ? Most requirements
can easily be fulfilled by implementing a separate authorization and
authentication mechanism which is independant of the system accounts.
This can only be answered by you and the answer would probably be valid
for your specific case. Look at what CVS and Vpopmail does to handle
situation where they have multiple users accessing the server but dont
necessarily have anything to do with a system account on the server.

Mithun