--- Raj Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> They're indexed as far as I can make out:

http://www.google.com/search?q=linux-india-help+raj+mathur&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial

Simple example
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=2049&max_rows=100&offset=100&style=ultimate&viewmonth=200305

Dileep M. Kumar started a thread with subject "RHL 9.0 CD duplication
problem" which resulted in 10 emails being exchanged, yet I dont seem
to be able to search that topic in google.com

Taking Raj Mathur's example if I filter all the emails from Raj Mathur
that are visible in sourceforge.net I get the following

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&client=firefox&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aunofficial&q=%2B%22Raj+Mathur%22+site%3Asourceforge.net&btnG=Search

I have a feeling Raju has written a few more emails than 19 in all the
linux india mailing lists combined.

My only concern is that there is no easy way to search the mailing
lists "effectively". Google provide a effective search tool sourceforge
doesnt.

Mithun