----- Forwarded message from Abhijit Menon-Sen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

From: Abhijit Menon-Sen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Oryx Mailstore 0.97
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:48:35 +0200 (CEST)

We are happy to announce the release of Oryx Mailstore 0.97.

    http://www.oryx.com/mailstore/0.97.html

Oryx is now using Mailstore to handle all of its own mail. In this
release, we have focused on fixing problems we found in production
during the last month.

Changes since 0.96:

- The command-line administration tool (ms) is more capable and usable.
- We try to handle unlabelled 8-bit content in messages.
- Many IMAP and SMTP protocol problems have been fixed.
- The few internal bugs that crashed our server have been fixed.
- Error handling and operational behaviour have been improved.

Known problems:

- msconsole and the servers can use far too much RAM.
- 8-bit names in address fields may be handled incorrectly.
- We don't handle some common encodings (GB2312, for example).

The servers no longer try to upgrade the database schema on startup. If
you're upgrading from an older version, please run "ms upgrade schema"
by hand instead.

We plan to release 0.98 on 2005-09-19 (and 1.0 sometime in November).

Please send bug reports, questions, and suggestions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thank you for testing Mailstore.

----- End forwarded message -----

-- ams