HI! all,

 I have installed squid over on a machine which has a
load balancing over to internet connections for
outgoing traffic. Load balancing works fine without
proxy but when i start squid it sends data through one
internet connection.
 Squid is sending data through the connection
associated with the default gateway only. How can i
make squid send data over both connections?

 this machine is also aln gateway.

regards
VK

I have studied in an university called life!!!!

Disclaimer
distinction is yours to draw...