On Wednesday 31 August 2005 19:13, Manish Popli wrote:
> I have configured CVSup for replication..but its supports in one direction
> only and i want to configure it bidirection..
> any one have Ide about CVSproxy..can any one help me in this issue...

I have some advice that you won't like:

Don't do this. Even if by hook or crook you get it working, it will not work
right, at best you'll have a messy repository and will likely lose data.

If you really really need distributed revision control I suggest you give up
on CVS, it is just not designed for that. Some viable alternatives include
GNU Arch, monotone and Subversion/SVK.

-Taj.