    LL> just saw the freedel 2005 website design. excellent. would
    LL> look better if the freedel logo is used just once, on the
    LL> top-right. the repeating motif looks more like an illustration
    LL> and an ornamentation, rather than the logo.

As I requested in the mail, if you think it can be improved, please
send me the improvements :)

Note: Gora is working on making the left-hand side menu an include
(.shtml), so if you make changes please keep that in mind.

For those of you who wish to thank him, Gora is reachable at
gora_mohanty (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) in

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/