    ams> At 2005-09-04 20:29:41 +0530, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
    >> Kenneth's mail composition client does not line wrap UTF8
    >> messages properly -- the whole message is one long line, which
    >> is why my mail client doesn't render it properly.

    ams> When I decoded the base64 body of his messages, I did not get
    ams> one long line. Here's an extract ("b" contains the base64
    ams> block):

Hmm, something wrong somewhere then.  When I send myself a message
with UTF8 in it (using Evolution), I can read it perfectly fine.  The
only difference I can see in the headers between Kenneth's mails and
mine is:

Kenneth's:

Mine:

So the issue is one of:

- The name of the charset (utf-8 vs UTF-8),

- Quoting of the charset name,

- Addition of the Content-Disposition header, OR

- Lack of the Content-Length header.

I have the same problem in Sandip's mails when he inserts UTF8 into
them, so it seems to be a KMail-specific issue (that's what you use,
right Sandip?).  No clue whether it's the composer or the reader
client which is at fault, though.

Regards,

-- Raju
--