Hi,

Had a productive meeting yesterday.  Lots of people (about 20) were
present, so not putting names down.  Decisions taken were:

* UPS sponsored by Nexus.  Need to get Nexus logo and add to the
linux-delhi.org and freedel.in sites.

* T-shirts will be bi-color with white being predominant.  T-shirts
will be white round-neck of good quality cloth.  Have given 200 for
printing @ Rs 130 per T-shirt.

* To print circulars on linux-delhi.org... Hmm, I don't know what this
is!

* Details of CDs for sale:

        * debian DVD - 50 (kishore bhargava)
        * centos 4.1 - 50 - (masters from kishore bhargava)
        * knoppix 3.9 - 100 - (masters from kishore bhargava)
        * compilation of talks + resources + TLDP (MSN) - 150

* Quiz by Mary & Viyyer.  We'll use the quiz that Shehjar had made for
LA 2005.

* Registration forms and receipt books - 10 books of 100 pages - Raj
Mathur.  Mary and Viyyer will be printing the Registration forms, I'll
be getting receipt books printed.

* Introduction to speakers and talks - Siddhast will provide 2 MCs.

* Sastry and Raj Ganesh : reminders for slides to go out.

* Raj to send schedule and website to VK.  Have sent, and VK will be
putting up the first-cut schedule Real Soon Now.

* Name cards to print (Vivek Khurana to source coloured paper)

        * 120 for delegates (workshop area)
        * 48 for volunteers
        * 400 for participants (seminar area)
        * 24 for speakers

Templates to be mailed to Mary/Viyyer to be printed.

* Raj Mathur to make registration forms, Mary/Viyyer to print it.

* Satyakam to get his machine on 14th with cd-writer and pickup one
machine from Roshan.

* Membership forms - to be printed by Mary/Viyyer

* Paper cutter to be procured by Vivek Khurana

* Reminder to yahoo for address for invoice.

* Website updates - Vivek Khurana

Regards,

-- Raju
--