From: Nothing2Report <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This is to confirm my registration with the linux users group - delhi.

I have placed an order for a laptop with AMD Turion 64 bit CPU, with
512 RAM and DVD Dual Double Layer drive.

I have asked them not to pre-load Windows XP Home as I want to load a
Linux OS. I have heard about Red Hat and Mandrake. But recently
someone told me about Ubuntu and having visited their website, I find
it quite nice. Even though I have ordered their free CDs, it may take
a looooong time to reach.

Is there anyplace where I can get Ubuntu in Delhi to load onto my
machine? Or should I at present load Red Hat and wait for later to
load Ubuntu.

I would be very grateful for a reply. My other email is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and my mobile number is 98688 88388.

Thank you,
Aniket.

If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing :
Anatole France