> Dear sir,
>
> I want to present the Following services in workshop:-
>   Services                                          Time
> 1.IP failover with heartbeat clustering             20 Minutes
> 2.Nagios                                            1 hour
> 3.MRTG                                              30 Minutes
> 4.Munin                                             20 Minutes
> 5.NTOP                                              15 Minutes
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Madan & Mridul.

Very interesting but you are kind of late in wanting to be a speaker
at the talk/workshop. The last date for calls was August 22(25?). You
need to be more participative in the LUG activities and mailing list
so that you do not miss the next conference.

This is my opinion only.
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux