Hi,

The cooked photos for Freedel 2005 are up at:

  http://shanta.linuxops.net/~raju/cgi-bin/photo/index.cgi

There're still some issues, like photos not being rotated yet, but I
hope to solve them Real Soon Now.

If you have photos of Freedel, please make them available.  You are
welcome to put them up on your own gallery.  If you don't have a
gallery, just put them on an HTTP server and send me the link -- I'll
download and create albums in the gallery on shanta.

If you can't even upload to a server, create a Yahoo Briefcase, upload
them there and send me the password.

If you don't have the bandwidth to upload, send me a CD with the pics
:)

We'd like to have as many photos of the event as possible up and
visible!

Regards,

-- Raju
--