Fri 23-Sep-2005
ILUG-D activity in last 7 days:
New/recent events: 1   Total events:48
1. Freedel, A Linux, Free and OpenSource Event<font size="2"><br>Co-hosted by
PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI)</font>
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
When: Sat, Sep 17, 2005 - 10:00AM
Where: PHD House, New Delhi
Contact: Raju Mathur
Category: Linux Everywhere
India Linux Users’ Group, Delhi Chapter (ILUG-Delhi) and PHD Chamber of
Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI) are proud to present Freedel, an event for the
promotion of Linux, Free and Open Source Software.  The event shall be held at
the prestigious PHDCCI House in New Delhi on September 17 and 18, 2005.

For the first time the Linux Users Group is coming together with an Industry
body to present an all in one event that will cover:

1.Presentations showcasing Business Solutions
2.Live Demonstrations
3.In-depth Workshops/Tutorials
4.Linux Community & Industry interaction
5.Sponsor Demonstration area for showcasing FOSS solutions

ILUG-Delhi has conducted similar events in the past, which have received an
overwhelming response.  For example, last year at Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard
University) while expecting participation of 100 we actually had in excess of
450 participants.  This year we expect a minimum of 400 delegates/participants.

With increasing penetration and adoption of Linux in business and industry, one
of the main areas of concern business leaders have is to get a current state
overview and opportunities to interact on live systems. This year we propose to
have a seminar track where speakers from leading industry names shall present
their experiences with Linux, and a tutorial/workshop track where in-depth
training is imparted by industry experts and core developers. We have already
received proposals for talks and workshops from industry experts from
organisations including Yahoo, Red Hat and InfoSys....

New Discussion forum postings: 4   Total postings: 728
1. Category: Networking   Author: Nitin goel
Subject: tell me
Date: Sep 15, 2005
tell me if some one knows that is this possible that we have a central server
as linux amd all other network systems as windows or someother and still we can
apply the security policies and all other things from that linux server.
nitin goel...

2. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Kapil Dhawan
Subject: VoIP
Date: Sep 18, 2005
Dear List,

I am very glad to be a member of such a community who is sharing their
knowledgebase with others. My name is Kapil Dhawan and i am working with Primus
telecommunications in VoIP.

I would like to share what all i know with the list and wou...

3. Category: Linux Servers   Author: Satish salve
Subject: RE:How to configure Squid as Transparent Proxy
Date: Sep 19, 2005
Hi ,

Why don't you try Safesquid Content Internet Filtering Proxy Server just take a
look at this product at http://www.safesquid.com/forum and get register and get
full support from our experts?

Regards
Satish Salve
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

4. Category: Networking   Author: Mayank Agarwal
Subject: IP v 6 configuration
Date: Sep 22, 2005
As we know kernel 2.4 and above is enabled for supporting IP v6, so please can
anybody tell me how to configure it on my red hat 9 linux and specailly i want
to do tunneling of IP v 6 in IP v4....

New News items: 0   Total items:188
New comments:2    Total comments:172
1. Module: News   Author: Kapil Dhawan
Date: Sep 18, 2005
Well...

I would really like to know more about your idea and interesting to work for
that too....

2. Module: News   Author: Rantu saikia
Date: Sep 16, 2005
Thanx Mr Ashish and Mr Pramod....

New downloads:1   Total downloads:82
1. Category:  Author:Atul jha
Filename:Presentation1.ppt  Size:317952
Date:Sep 22, 2005
Powerpoint slide showing complete description about installing REDHAT 9....

New members:47   Total members:4480
1. Abilash badri, Novice, India
2. Ajay shahi, Power User, u.p, India
3. Amit Goyal, Novice, new Delhi, India
4. Amit Kumar, Power User, NEW DELHI, India
5. AMIT VERMA, Power User, DELHI, India
6. Arvind Sharma, User, U.P., India
7. Atul Shrivastava, Novice, New Delhi, India
8. Avinash gaikwad, Novice, maharashtra, India
9. Avinash Khandelwal, Power User, U.P., India
10. CK Arora, Novice, UP, India
11. Deepak Chopra, Novice, Haryana, India
12. Faisal , Novice, India
13. Farhan zahidi, User, up, India
14. Hims , Power User, India
15. Jagadish Giri, Novice, India
16. Jayanta Karmakar, Novice, West Bengal, India
17. Kapil Dhawan, Novice, India
18. Mahesh reddy, Novice, India
19. Manish Sharma, Power User, India
20. Manoj kumar, Other, delhi, India
21. Mohd Khan, User, Delhi, India
22. Mohit Garg, Other, India
23. Niraj Bhatt, Novice, Gujarat, India
24. Omar Mohd, Other, Tamilnadu, India
25. Pancham , Novice, India
26. Pankaj kumar, Novice, new delhi, India
27. Pankaj Sharma, Novice, Haryana, India
28. Pranav , User, India
29. Prashant Bansal, Novice, India
30. Raja , Novice, India
31. RajKumar Singh, User, UP, India
32. Rakesh Kumar Tripathi, User, Uttar Pradesh, India
33. Ravish goyal, User, Haryana, India
34. Sachin Kothari, Novice, Maharshtra, India
35. Sanjay gurjar, Novice, gujrat, India
36. Sanjay Kumar, User, New Delhi, India
37. Santosh Patil, Novice, Karnataka, India
38. Satyabrat Rout, Novice, Uttar Pradesh, India
39. Satyajit chatterjee, User, west bengal, India
40. Shiv Rana, Novice, India
41. Shubham Jain, Novice, Harayana, India
42. Soham , Novice, India
43. Srujal panchal, Other, gujrat, India
44. Stefan , Novice, Albera, India
45. Vandana Ahluwalia, Power User, India
46. Varun , Novice, India
47. Vivek Pandey, User, Delhi, India