Hi All,

First of all, thanks a lot for helping us out. I am
very very glad to see such a good response of my
question.
I got the problem, some memory was taken by extra
services, and rest by Evolution. I think Evolution
have this serious problem for guys like me who are
using it for 15 hours a day. So i am now thinking to
shift to Thunderbird. but i wanted to know, how can i
export all my emails from Evolution to Thunderbird? I
have 2000+ emails there and all of them are very
important.

Please Suggest.

In the End, I would like to thank all of you for this
help :)

Regards,
Nitin Gupta
CEO