At the BLUG meet a few days back, we came up with the idea of a long
BLUG meet outside Bangalore.

The current idea is to go to Goa on the long weekend after Diwali. The
proposed dates are 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th November. 4th November is Id,
3rd is not an official holiday, 5th is a Saturday.

Interested people may please contact Devdas Bhagat
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.  The theme for the meet is beaches and beer.
There may be some connectivity if we can find it, but there are no
guarantees. This being a geek meetup, there may even be some impromptu
talks, or on the spot hackfests.

The first 30 people to send in their email (contact phone number please)
will get preference in accomodation. Information on accomodation would
be made available by Wednesday (as well as budget).

If Goa is not feasible, we are considering going to Hampi instead.

--
Raj Shekhar                        Y!IM : lunatech3007
blog : http://rajshekhar.net/blog  home : http://rajshekhar.net