in infinite wisdom Raj shekhar spoke thus on 10/03/05 16:25:
> At the BLUG meet a few days back, we came up with the idea of a long
> BLUG meet outside Bangalore.
>
> The current idea is to go to Goa on the long weekend after Diwali. The
> proposed dates are 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th November. 4th November is Id,
> 3rd is not an official holiday, 5th is a Saturday.

And the meet was conducted successfully :-) .  There were six of us and
we had a very good time.  A summary of the event is at
http://t3.dotgnu.info/blog/travels/go-go-goa-2005-11-08-17-42.html and
http://www.livejournal.com/users/vinayakh/19136.html .  The pics from
the event are http://www.flickr.com/photos/pankaj/sets/1322195/ and
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vinayakh/tags/g33ksingoa/

--
Raj Shekhar                        Y!IM : lunatech3007
blog : http://rajshekhar.net/blog  home : http://rajshekhar.net