On Saturday, 19 Nov 2005 10:34 pm, Gaurav Mishra wrote:
> Hi all,
>   I have brought a LeadTek WinFast TV 2000 tv tuner card . but the
> voice is not coming on kderv . please suggest the remedy and some new
> softwares too........

You should have tried the Compro TV Tuner card(best) instead or the Pinnacle
one. Both of them have excellent out of the box support in Linux.

Anyway, could you show the output of 'lspci' ?

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya  *    Puroga Technologies   *     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Work: http://www.puroga.com  *   Home/Blog: http://www.sandipb.net/blog

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3