On 11/21/05, rajesh jha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have seen Lohit-Hindi on the FC4 system and it works fine. I feel
> that you have to do a few more tweakings in getting the Hindi keyboard
> working. I need not send it to you, the option of using the eng or dev
> nagri keyboard is already there within the linux system-I use FC4 and
> Mandrake10.1 It is easy to  switch between devnagri and english layout
> by simply clicking on the icon which appaears on your system.

I am doing exactly what you are saying but things are not working. I
checked the dev keyboard layout by opening it in kate and looks like
the alternative characters for number keys 3-8 are not present in it.
May be Fedora is doing some tweaking with its keyboard layout and thus
I asked you to send it to me.

Abhay