Manish Kathuria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:One thing which is a big negative,
atleast for me, is the absence of an Unlimited Plan like those offered by
Airtel and Tata-VSNL. But I think the DLink modem/router being provided is
better than those given by other operators.
 They do have unlimited plans where you pay by the hour or per MB,
 but these are quite expensive. For details, see
 http://delhi.mtnl.net.in/commercial/broadband_tariff.htm
 Perhaps their best plan for large amounts of data transfer is the
 590NU (1GB/month + unlimited downloads at night for Rs 590/month).
 Be careful in choosing the right plan initially. Apparently it is a pain to
 switch.

 Regards,
 Gora