Nishikant Kapoor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: [...]
i am from germany and i will visit delhi next week to take a 4week
rhce-bootcamp at koenig-solutions. I really would like to
 meet some linux-friends in delhi. is there any event of the Ilug-delhi
 planned in next 4 weeks. thank you in advance for reply.
 I don't quite get the concept of coming to India for a RHCE boot-camp,
 but in any case you are welcome. An ILUG-D meet is tentatively
 scheduled for Christmas day, the 25th. Mary or somone else can
 confirm. You are also welcome to visit Sarai/CSDS, 29 Rajpur Road,
 (phone: 23960040) during your visit. We specialize in catering to
 oddballs.

 Regards,
 Gora