> I would also like to have an open discussion on the following items:

breakup of the above into:

* source of funding (for the tutors and all - if the college/etc is not
   willing to pay for the tutors and all)

* the place itself - i.e. place of interaction with the students
   (whether we talk to a local college and ask them to give us space -
   projector - kachoris and all)

* expression of interest by various members willing to take
   responsibility for specific projects (i.e. those with deliverables
   closely matching stated goals)

can lead to quick and definitive start in the specified areas.. - imho