On 12/22/05, Kenneth Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thursday 22 Dec 2005 9:28 am, Anupam Jain wrote:
> > > and remember that the X-windows desktop is the worlds best IDE
> > > which will never be equaled ever ...
> >
> > Ummm.... How so?
>
> for example: for web devel in python i have 3 or four terminals for
> ssh and local commandline manipulation, idle for editing python
> code - about 10 windows, kate for text files, quanta for html and
> css, firefox and konqueror for testing and joe for quicky scripts -
> show me an ide that can do all this

Well, for python, idle is cool but some window integration would have
definitely been nicer.. I like a clean desktop and having 10-15
windows open is just too mind-boggling for me. AND Shouldn't there be
a plugin in eclipse for everything related to development anyways?
Still waiting for that day *sigh*.

- AJ