[We didn't make it -- Raju]

Dear Raju,

Greetings from the International Open Source Network (IOSN) and UNDP
Asia-Pacific Development Information Programme (UNDP-APDIP)!

In regard to the IOSN sub-regional node, we would like you to know that
we have short-listed a number of potential candidates from the pool of
expressions of interest that we received.  We will be finalizing our
list in the coming weeks.

Unfortunately, we are sorry to say that your institution did not make
our short-list. However, we would like to thank you for the time and
effort you put in to your expression of interest to us. Also, please
accept our apologies for the delay in responding to you regarding our
decision, as we were fully occupied with WSIS and wrapping year-e       nd
activities.

For your information, all submissions were evaluated equally, by a
committee made of UNDP-APDIP, IOSN and external reviewers, based on the
questions posed in our call for expressions of interest.

Thank you for your interest and continued support, we hope that there
will be future opportunities for collaboration.

Many thanks,

Sunil
--
Sunil Abraham   Manager [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www.iosn.net
International Open Source Network - Software Freedom for All