Dear All,

Srijan Technologies Pvt Ltd (www.srijan.in), a web consulting company is
looking for PHP developers. Srijan works extensively on Typo3 - an Open
Source Content Management System - and are writing a range of
applications (customised solutions and products) for customers in India,
Europe and USA.

Focus on Research
--------------------
Open Source Software has helped us transform our business, just as it
has done for thousands of businesses and organisations worldwide. We now
have access to the best-in-class products and developing technologies,
world over. Research on these emerging technologies and products is
central to our business model and critical for success in a
services-oriented industry. The people we look for, must have a bent
towards exploring new and emerging technologies. Some of the research
work we're currently working on are: AJAX, Integration of Typo3 with
Identity Management servers, Python, Plone/Zope, etc.

Democratic Work place
-------------------------
Srijan believes in democratising the work place. You may like to read
more about our work philosophy at:
- http://www.srijan.in/fileadmin/user_upload/A_Better_Way_To_Work.pdf.
*We share profits*; *people have their say in day-to-day and
overall-direction decision making*; we recently conducted our first
Hackathon - a few people got together (office worked stopped for these
volunteers),  worked on a Python project with an objectiove to learn
Python, apart from producing a pre-concieved product to be released to
the community shortly.

Profile of people
We're looking for highly motivated PHP Developers with about 1-3 years
experience. Salaries can range between: 10K - 25K per month.

Please send your CVs to jobs(at)srijan.in.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,
Rahul Dewan

--