Hi,
Which is the best distro available for running 64 bit kernel? I'm having
Acer Aspire 5002 NWLi based on AMD Turion.

I've had intial problems in installing 32 bit linux as well. Will be
greatful if you could help on them...
1. FC4 is not going beyond partition step. It says unable to send few
Kernel parameters to one of the partions.
    Same problem appeared on my AMD Athon based PC (runs SATA hdd). But,
installed fc4 on my pentium
    based workstation without any problem!! Any idea what could be the
problem?
2. Then I picked up Mandrakelinux 10.1 for my laptop (acer turion), and
it installed without any issues. Problem
    comes in starting the KDE(or any desktop). Problem seemed to be
around setting up the resolution.
    I tried using xf86cfg and could set a max of 856x480 resolution. My
laptop supports 1024x800 resultion though.

regards
Sanjay