Hi,

I'm running a web server behind a firewall that forwards its incoming requests
for port 80 to its port 80 of the web server. The problem is that all the log
entries in the apache's access log are logged as requests coming from the
firewall, and I get firewall's ip address for all the log entries.

at firewall i'm running iptables as

iptables -A PREROUTING -t nat -j DNAT -p tcp -d MYPUBLIC_IP --dport 80 --to
PRIVATE_IP:80

I'm trying to figure out how to properly log clients' ip addresses in apache's
access log.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Abhiram