Raj Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:[...]
> Looks good to me.  Do we want to mention that the position will be
> completely honorary in this letter itself?
 You are probably right. I thought about that, and about mentioning the issue of
 payments for mentors, and stipendships for students, but decided that those
 were better discussed in the face-to-face meeting. However, we should
 probably let them know that their positions are honorary. To this end, I
propose
 adding this sentence before the last one: "The position would be a honorary
 one, but we would, of course, meet any expenses incurred in relation to the
 work."

 Regards,
 Gora