Hello Mr shiv
      Thanks for ur valuable suggestion i just followed them and my lan card
started working....    But sorry that i didnt replied as i just read the ur
message and applied without seeing ur name i just thought its from Mr gora  I
just wana thanks both of u for helping me....
      The problem That i am facing now is after restarting the setting just
vanishes and i hv to use the same commands "modprobe -v eepro100" and "dmesg"
can u plz help that how can i set this problem...

  With regards
  Lalit

~~~ MONSTER NEAR U ~~~