hi guys
yes it's important to be sincere and straight while
attendending interviews hmm but ... i had seen in lots
of situations it comes like demand supply scenarios
where all these benchmarks and parameters of selecting
an employee will be taken easy and at the end of the
day it is r u there at the right time with right
preparation !!! that matters no shortcuts!!!!

regds
srinivas
Microworld