hi,
 In addition to pankaj's suggestion, my 2 cs
 i would suggest that you dump windoze 2k and install either
 a) RedHat ES 4.0 (if you have the money)
 b) Debian Sarge (if you like to be adventurous)
c) Run ClamAv as the antivirus engine, put in the plugin for Qmail, Postfix,
Exim like mailscanner or Amavis.
 d) Welcome to the *Linux* mailing list

Pankaj kaushal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Manish Popli wrote:
> Hi All
> I m trying to install NAV 10 (creck) on winwos 2000 M/c. But server name is
> appering in disabled mode
> can any one tell me the process who is aware about installation of NAV 10

Please procure a copy of Ubuntu: Breezy Badger. Put the said cd in the
cdrom drive and follow the instruction to install. Please feel free to
ask if you face any problems.

P.
--
Wir wollen dass ihr uns alles glaubt.

catch ya later (Ive gotta UnWire Life!!!)
  shiv