Data is logically deleted. If nothing has been
written to the disk after delete operation, most
likely it is still there. You may need to use some
disk tools to recover data from those cylinders that
may be showing as free space now.

Regards,
--Naresh

--- Abhishek Gangal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hello
>
>    Sir i have a problem with linux. I mounted the
> fat partition and
> bymistake i deleted the contents of the drive.
>    that were the imp. data . pl. help me to recover
> the data. i tried to
> recover the drive contents from windows but it did
> not show the actual
> deleted content.    pl . help

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................
> Archives at:
> http://news.gmane.org/gmane.user-groups.linux.delhi

-- Naresh