We are conducting a one day workshop on LAM(P)P usage (Linux Apache
MySQL(PostegeSQL) PHP) on Saturday 25th February at our office in
Faridabad.
Any one desirous of attending can join in paying cover charge of Rs150
(towards foods and refreshment). The workshop is geared towards
freshers / students keen to know more or clear their doubts.
If we can arrange it some dscussion on localisation would also be held.
It would be nice if you can confirm you participation in advance on
the list or phone in to Sangeeta +91-129-2234541/2/3 or email
sangeeta(at)nuchem.com
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux