-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Raj Mathur
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 9:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ilugd] Password protection in mozilla mail.

    Tushar> "The information contained in this electronic message and
    Tushar> any attachments to this message are intended for exclusive
    Tushar> use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
    Tushar> privileged information. If you are not the intended
    Tushar> recipient, please notify the sender at LIC OF INDIA or
    Tushar> [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately and destroy all
    Tushar> copies of this message and any attachments. The views
    Tushar> expressed in this E-mail message / Attachments, are those
    Tushar> of the individual sender."

>Dear Sir,

>I have received the above mail though my name is not on the recipient
list, and nor have I asked Mr Tushar to send me any >legal-sounding
messages.  I suggest you kindly take immediate action regarding this
severe breach of privacy of your
>esteemed systems.

>I am afraid I have not deleted the message, even though the legal
notice specifically asked me to, since I am not in the >habit of
deleting messages that I receive.

>NOTICE: By receiving and reading this message you are liable to feed me
kachoris and samosas for the next ten years.  Any >defaulting from this
requirement shall be construed as a breach of contract and make you
liable to penalties to the
>extent provided by national and international law.

>The views expressed in this message are those of my alien masters who
control me through high-frequency radio signals >>   >that are
indetectible by current human technology.

[snip]

I got the messae too. Do I get the Samosas and Kachories Too.

Sanjay