1. We, the students of Thapar Institute Of Engineering &
Technology, Patiala, are organising a technical workshop in our annual
event Saturnalia MMVI.
2.  We need your help and able guidance towards the invitating
honourable speakers for conducting the workshops.
3.  As active members of the Linux User Group you might be able to
help us by suggesting some good names of the Open Source world who
would be keen on handling the workshops for the event.
4.  Also if possible, it is desired of you to provide us with thier
contact details.
5. The event is scheduled on the 24th and 25th of March 2006, at the
institute itself.