Hello all

Ipcop, an open source SOHO firewall (www.ipcop.org), is looking for
volunteers who would help localize the IPcop firewall to Indian
languages.

I have been using IPcop quite a while now and am planning to help with
Hindi. IPcop has been distributed on CD by some leading magazines a
few times and does have some presence in India.

This to call anyone interested in contributing to the project, by
localizing it to his regional Indian language. Contributions will be
acknowledged in credits. Anyone interested, please contact me offlist.

I seem to remember a couple of groups interested in taking up
localization of open source projects, but can't recall the
particulars. Anyone recalling such efforts, please post
linkage/contact details. Also, please feel free to circulate this
request to your local LUG/UG.

With best regards.
Sanjay.