Hi Dear

Uptill the extent i have worked on knoppix i found it runs very well on
machine once chosen as to be right for any time you need it.So don't
think for the reliability of that kind of Project.

The major thing to think about is whether the project people wherever is
this to installed will work continously because once shutdown or
restarted the data or any critical information stored on Postgre will be
lost; u need to revive again the entire thing..

So anything about knoppix once started & it is up & running on a machine
i think it can run for any time till u don't expire(don't mind).even i
have worked with a m/c running knoppix continously for around 2.5 days
without any shutdown & restart and entire data of mysql & PHP was there
even after 2.5 hrs.

For Installation of knoppix on a m/c (Knoppix 3.2) : "knx -hd install"
similarly Knoppix 3.6 has a command like : "knx......" (use tab u will
get to know the command)

Learning Starts With Learning and Ends in Learning Too.

Neeraj Arora
Dealing With WIN-LIN Solutions

http://www.fastmail.fm - I mean, what is it about a decent email service?