On 3/27/06, Neeraj Arora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I partitioned the system as C Drive(FAT32) - 10GB, 20 GB(FAT32) - D
> Drive, 10 GB - For LINUX.
> When i started installing the PCQLinux2004 on it, it took around 44
> mins. to install GNOME,XServer,KDE with all the reqd. packages that also
> include MySQL,Apache packages too with a very smooth(no problematic)
> installation. BUT, when i rebooted the system, it showed something like

     I am not very sure that why this GRUB error message appearing ,
But some past experience has shown me that if u are dual booting then
it`s better not to make ur / partition in the last partition of your
hard disk , it just don`t work sometimes.
     so try installing in a primary partition , may be it solve ur  problem

--
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i
can crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"