Dear Members,

To introduce my self, I am an advocate & member of ilug-delhi and of Supreme
Court Bar.
Now proceeding to the topic, the requirement in e-filing of proprietary
solution (Digital Signature) issued by the CA issued by the Ministries
require all the condemnation since it promotes specific vendors with
proprietary solutions.

In this regard, in Linux-Asia, during the presentation by the Director,
(Technology Interface)to the President Mr V Ponraj, I suggested to introduce
solution under open source.  Further I even sent an email addressed to the
Hon'ble President of India.  However, till date, I have not received any
reply.

In this regard, an action can be taken by the entire linux-delhi group by
way of filing PIL.  However, this  requires certain preliminary steps to be
taken.  Firstly, a letter(preferred) & email be sent to the Ministry of IT,
Ministry of Commerce & Industries, Ministry of Finance by the secretary.
Then after a lapse of reasonable time for action taking, PIL can be filed by
the Linux-Delhi group.  I suggest that this action needs to be taken
considering these facts.

I am prepared and ready to provide any assistance including legal in this
regard.

Please Feel free to revert for initiating positive action in this regard.

Thanks
Kamal Dave
Advocate
+919810027396