Hi,

Gaurav Mishra wrote:
> Hi all,
>  I am using devhelp for anjuta to use real time help like in Turbo C ,
> it`s working fine for gtk stuff, But i need the devhelp Package for c
> and c++,

Anyways, I've just finished and uploaded a devhelp package for official glibc
docs. So, currently you'll get docs for 'C' language only.

> Could someone help me with the link to the right package

Available from: http://www.geocities.com/wah_java_dotnet/libc.tar.gz
MD5 checksum:   24687c7e84c89b6f7381d0fb8ad7160b
SHA-1 checksum: 9cd8a2d4befc66c30a8594915a1e385863b1041d

It is 1.2 MiB

It is present @ my geocities account, where hourly download limit is 4.5 MiB or
something. So, if any human has some webspace, he/she can upload it there.

>            Regards

My Regards too ;-)

>        Gaurav Mishra

Ashish Shukla "Wah Java !!"

> PS : i have googled enough on this.

P.S. Hope u tried creating it urself. ;-)

--
आशीष शुक्ला alias "Wah Java !!"
http://wahjava.blogspot.com/

The only key to optimal life is precision.

                                -- Ashish Shukla "Wah Java !!"
                       http://wahjava.blogspot.com/2006/03/useful-thought.html