Sameer N Ingole wrote:

>> One option is to use a totally canned solution like the one available here:
>>
>>      http://contribs.org/modules/news/

interestingly the my-MTA/ your-MTA hasent kicked in here as yet, but for
someone who needs to ask - isnt Postfix a better option to work with and
let them scale up / out / sideways - as and when they feel the need to
do so ?

> I find it pretty cumbersome to maintain FCs and RHs after EOL. RHEL I is
> there for the sake of support and ease of administration, IMO. If one
> can pay 100s to 1000s of USDs.. that should be fine.

and CentOS ? there is always that option isnt there....

--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : [EMAIL PROTECTED]