Dear Rajnish,

>Message: 1
>Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:23:26 +0530
> From: "rajnish kumar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [ilugd] QMAIL
>
>DEAR ALL PLEASE ADVICE WHICH LINUX OS SHOULD BE USE WITH QMAIL FC3,FC4 OR
>RH9 OR ANY ONE

I have found this site to be pretty good, simple and more descriptive with
various flavours installation procedure, select one on which you are more
comfortable. While I remember the same question was asked in some forum I do
not remember exactly this time but that time mostly favoured FreeBSD.

though its upto you to decide also keep in mind what actually you are looking
for???

regards,

Bimal Pandit
www.qmailrocks.org