    Saleem> hi, i m saleem from Jamia Millia Islamia.  on which date
    Saleem> is the programme going to begin?

We'll probably begin on June 1 (Thursday).

I've created a page on the Mentorship Wiki, please refer potential
participants to that.  I (or anyone else) can add more questions and
answers to that page as required.

The Wiki page is available at (URL may wrap):

  http://shanta.linuxops.net/~raju/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/BioInformaticsWorkshop

Regards,

-- Raju

--