Dear All,

recently one of my friend came to me and asked to setup a proxy server for his
cyber cafe, though the setup and configuration is not an issue but the
control/management of user with time boundation is!!!

what I mean is He need to have time bounded user access, as what happens in
cybercafe is a user comes in, a username and password is provided to him with a
validity in time e.g. 1Hrs., 2Hrs. etc as per the charge and time decided by
the cafe owner and requested by the user, so I am looking for such a tool which
can do the same for such a cybercafe based on squid and linux as a platform.

In this regard I need help from you to guide me if there is such a tool exists
or some pointer to acheive this.

regards,

Bimal Pandit