Hi,

<snip>

> If we have an audience, we can see Videos of the panel discussion at the
> World Summit for the Information Society, Tunis on 18 November 2005.
> Discussion led by Richard Stallman (Free Software Foundation), Bruce Perens
> (SourceLabs), Rober Kramer (CompTIA), Shane Wall (Intel), Louis-Dominique
> Ouedraogo (UN Joint Inspection Unit) and Mark Shuttleworth (Ubuntu
> Foundation). The discussion was moderated by Kenneth Cukier (Economist)

I would love to watch it again. It has some interesting quote by Bruce
Perens ;-)

http://geekz.co.uk/lovesraymond/archive/un-world-summit

And not to mention RMS requesting Bruce Perens to use the term
GNU/Linux in place of Linux. It would be fun to watch this video with
some serious discussion.

Regards
Nikhil Prabhakar