Hi,
For that kind of budget, id suggest u use qemu to emulate a mips board.

Simon fgc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: hi,

 I am looking for some MIPS reference board for my development
interest within budget of 5000 INR :(.  The one on which linux has
been ported and is available in india.(Delhi). Someone referred me for
AMD's Au1200 chipset reference board it costs some 2500 US dollars,
which is mucccch muccch above my budget.

 Any pointers !!
 thanx & regards,

catch ya later (Ive gotta UnWire Life!!!)
  shiv