abhishek jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi,
I wanted to install Embperl , i managed to install that but when i run a
file it shows error like HTML::EmbperlObject not installed, but i am not
able to install HTML::EmbperlObject .Some error appears during make.
I have on centos 4.2 installed by yum install httpd mod_perl http-devel
Pl. tell me how to install HTML::EmbperlObject .
I shall be very grateful
Thanks,
Jain
Hi,
I would normally type # perl -M CPAN -e 'install HTML::EmbperlObject'.
In case I encounter an error during make (I generally ignore minor errors
during make test), I would cd ~/.cpan/build which would contain the downloaded
and untarred source tree of this module and then edit Makefile.PL to suit any
local configs like those required for connecting to DB etc and then do a # perl
Makefile.PL followed by a #make, #make test, #make install if the above
succeeded.

catch ya later (Ive gotta UnWire Life!!!)
  shiv