Hi,

I've just made a feature complete release of pypt-offline, version 0.6.Beta.

pypt-offline is a utility for people using Debian (and distros based on
Debian) on a disconnected machine. It helps in downloading the required
data from another, high bandwidth Windows/Linux/Mac box.

I believe Internet in Developing Countries is still a dream far from true.
There are internet facilities but either they are very costly for the
general
audience or is very degraded in terms of quality.
In such a situation, enjoying the features of Debian like system has
not been possible.

With pypt-offline, I've tried an attempt to eradicate that limitation.

For details, visit:
http://pypt-offline.sf.net

I wrote this program as part of my learning and the desire to become a
programmer.
I would be happy if people could do code review and testing and give their
feedback.

Comments/Suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
Ritesh