rajnish kumar wrote:
> Dear Sameer
>                             At the time of installation i have uses two
> pathces for qmail
>
> 1
>
> Applying John Simpson's all in one qmail patch..."
>
> patch < qmail-1.03-jms1.5.patch
>
> 2
> Applying Ryan Schlesinger's forcetls patch"
>

> patch < qmail-1.03-forcetls-20040703.patch

As I said, qmail-ldap patch applies cleanly, only to fresh qmail source.
I am not sure if it will compile even after you patch it manually.

qmail-ldap patch already has most patches integrated in it. You can
patch ucspi-tcp with ssl-tls patch. pop3d-ssl is already there in
qmail-ldap..

 Did you read theses pages? Its all there.

--
Sameer N. Ingole
Blog: http://weblogic.noroot.org/